San Bartolomeo in Moerna

Dating from the XV century, this church manteins on the door a valuable fresco which portraits the “Madonna col bambino”, which recall the Byzantin style. It was rebuilt ex novo in 1780, by the architect Ambrogio Pancera di Lugano and consacrated the 30th august 1867 by the prince bishop of Trento Benedetto Riccabona. The first sunday of october is celebretad the “Madonna del Rosario”, by carrying in procession, alone the streets of the village a the Madonna statue.