The little church of San Lorenzo rise isolated on a terracing in Cadria Valley. Of ancient origins, it was probably built by the longobards. It was renovated in 1547, date stated on the fresco of the facade decipting the saint patron. The bell tower supports two bells called Santa Croce and Lorenzina: the latter, according to the legend, owns beneficent qualities against the evil spirits. The 10th of august is celebrated “San Lorenzo”, a fifth of wine and bread are offered to the faithfuls, a custom since 1588, when was bequest by Angelo Stefani di Magasa, at the time the owner of the ground where the church was built. Since 1978 the municipality of Magasa is the owner of the church with the moral obligation to respect the original will of the benefactor.