The church dedicated to San Michele Arcangelo, has a longobard origin and was edificated in 1875 by curate Don Bartolomeo Iseppi. It gained the independency from Pieve of Turanto in 1915 and it was rededicated in 1960 by bishop Oreste Rauzi. Previously the curate was , from 1864 to 1870, the famous botanist Don Pietro Porta. Here are preserved valuable stained glass windows dedicated to the second world war victims. The last sunday of september is celebrated the saint patron with a procession along the streets of the village, where the statue of San Michele Arcangelo is carryed on the shoulders, normally this statue is preserved inside of the curch.