Santi Simone e Giuda in Armo

The church orientation denotes its pasts function as votive chapel from 1117, as it’s written on the facing of the presbytery. Subsequently, it was expanded and consecrated by the prince bishop of Trento Giovanni Nepomuceno de Tschiderer in the 1837. The 15th of august it’s celebreted “l’assunzione di Maria” by carring in procession, accross the streets of Armo, a wooden baldaquin with a statue of the Virgin.